- Q. - India on 18 November signed a new double tax avoidance pact with which country?
Description Of This Question
It was signed by Ravi Bangar,High Commissioner of India to Cyprus, on behalf of India and Harris Georgiades, the Minister of Finance on behalf of Cyprus.Nearly three months after NOVEMBER 18 Cabinet approved signing of revised DTAA with Cyprus,
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which board has proposed a ban on unauthorised trading tips through social media platforms like SMS, WhatsApp and Facebook?
- Who is the author of ‘Godan’?
- Who has taken charge as the General officer Commanding of the Army’s strategic Chinar Corps?
- Name of mobile application launched by Kerala Election Commission ?
- Which country won men’s Asian Nations Cup Chess tournament 2016 ?