- Q. - India jointly with which country has signed deals to increase oil production worth $1.45 billion?
Description Of This Question
Venezuela’s President Nicolas Maduro and Executive Director of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation, Narendra Kumar Verma signed oil production deals worth $1.45 billion in Caracas, Venezuela on November 4, 2016. The aim is to increase oil production. The agreement comes amid a severe economic crisis in Venezuela and it is a way to boost
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Indian Boxer will be awarded with the Legends Award’ by the International Boxing Association (AIBA) on its 70th anniversary ceremony on 20 December 2016 in Switzerland ?
- Who has been appointed as Brand Ambassador of Vizag Steel by R Ramakrishnan, Director and Co-Founder Baseline Ventures?
- What is the currency of Russia ?
- Which country has became the first country in the world to completely ban disposable plastic cups, plates and other utensils?
- Which Indian Young Shuttler has won the maiden title in Bahrain International Challenge badminton tournament was held at Segayya in Bahrain?