- Q. - In certain code ‘TWICE’ is written as ’34$5δ’ and ‘WEARS’ is written as ‘4δ29%’. How is ‘SEAT’ written in that code?
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which two of Pakistan’s one-day cricket players retired from cricket?
- If it is possible to make only one meaningful English word with the second, the fourth, the fifth and seventh letters of the word COURTESY, using each letter only once in the word, which of the following will be the third letter of that word? If no such word can be formed, give ‘N’ as the answer and if more than one such word can be formed, give ‘M’ as the answer.
- Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below: K, L, C, E, H, T and P are sitting around a circular table facing the center but not necessarily in the same order. T is third to the right of H. L is fourth to the left of P. P is to the immediate right of H. C is fourth to the right of E. E is not an immediate neighbor of T. Who is second to the left of L?
- The largest river in India is ?
- Dr. Linus Carl Pauling is the only person to have won two Nobel prizes individually for