- Q. - How much fund has invested for renewable energy companies to help New Delhi meet its clean energy goals by the Union Government?
Description Of This Question
The Indian government and three state-run firms would jointly prepared an equity fund of up to $2 billion for renewable energy companies to help New Delhi meet its clean energy goals. Private and public companies would be able to immerse into an initial amount of more than $1 billion starting next fiscal year.. India’s government hopes the Clean Energy Equity Fund (CEEF) would attract pension and insurance funds from Canada and Europe.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is the name of Former president of the National Indian Congress and husband of Mahatma Gandhi’s granddaughter passed away at an age of 83?
- Which date is observed as International Day of the Girl Child every year by Canada in the United Nations General Assembly?
- Which ministry is planning to set up the Steel Research & Technology Mission of India (SRTMI) ?
- Which country’s Prime Minister and European Union leaders to sign a long-delayed landmark trade deal at a summit in Brussels?
- FERA has been replaced with Foreign Exchange Management Act FEMA. What is FERA