- Q. - How much fund has invested for renewable energy companies to help New Delhi meet its clean energy goals by the Union Government?
Description Of This Question
The Indian government and three state-run firms would jointly prepared an equity fund of up to $2 billion for renewable energy companies to help New Delhi meet its clean energy goals. Private and public companies would be able to immerse into an initial amount of more than $1 billion starting next fiscal year.. India’s government hopes the Clean Energy Equity Fund (CEEF) would attract pension and insurance funds from Canada and Europe.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which sports person stood No. 1 position Indian athlete in the latest Forbes Fab 40 2016?
- World’s oldest Cricketer represented South Africa has passed away in Bloemfontein at the age of 97 years. Who is he?
- Which state government has signed an agreement with Canada to implement a joint action plan on urban infrastructure development in the State on November 8, 2016?
- How many medals have been clinched by Bastab Tapan Bordoloi at the recently concluded South Asian Aquatic Championship (SAAC) in Sri-Lanka?
- Are we building the right product? This statement refers to