- Q. - How much fund has invested for renewable energy companies to help New Delhi meet its clean energy goals by the Union Government?
Description Of This Question
The Indian government and three state-run firms would jointly prepared an equity fund of up to $2 billion for renewable energy companies to help New Delhi meet its clean energy goals. Private and public companies would be able to immerse into an initial amount of more than $1 billion starting next fiscal year.. India’s government hopes the Clean Energy Equity Fund (CEEF) would attract pension and insurance funds from Canada and Europe.
Related Topics & Questions:
- How many schedules are there in the Indian constitution ?
- Cisco to set up Internet of Everthing innovation centre in ______________.
- Which is incorrect statement related to the Railway Ministry launched dedicated various services to the Nation?
- Name of committee contitute by Government to help farmers double their income by 2022 ?
- Which IFS officer has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to the Republic of Lebanon by Ministry of External Affairs?