- Q. - How much amount imposed fine for Reliance Industries Ltd. and its partners BP and Niko for pumping out of gas to Godavari and Krishna river?
Description Of This Question
The Central Government has fined Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) and its partners BP and Niko nearly slapped a nearly Rs.10,000 crores for pumping out gas that flowed to the Krishna Godavari-D6 Block from an adjoining field owned by ONGC. Reliance and its partners have been given a month to respond to the notice issued by the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas.
Related Topics & Questions:
- President Pranab Mukherjee is on a three-day state visit to which country from November 2 to 4, 2016?
- Which edition of Jamnalal Bajaj Foundation Award was awarded on 7 November 2016 in Mumbai, Maharashtra?
- Which project has been awarded as international UNESCO Confucius Prize for literacy 2016?
- In which place, Swimming Federation of India and Jharkhand Swimming Association conducted the Glenmark 70th Senior National Aquatic Championship?
- Who has been nominated as the interim chairman of the IT major Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) recently?