- Q. - How much amount imposed fine for Reliance Industries Ltd. and its partners BP and Niko for pumping out of gas to Godavari and Krishna river?
Description Of This Question
The Central Government has fined Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) and its partners BP and Niko nearly slapped a nearly Rs.10,000 crores for pumping out gas that flowed to the Krishna Godavari-D6 Block from an adjoining field owned by ONGC. Reliance and its partners have been given a month to respond to the notice issued by the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The World Health Organization (WHO) has declared an international public health emergency over the explosive spread of the mosquito – borne virus, what is the name of virus ?
- World Migratory day is observed on
- Pranaav Jerry Chopra is related to
- International Labour Day celebrated on ?
- Which Top actor has been chosen as the Brand Ambassador for Arunachal Pradesh State tourism to boost tourism?