- Q. - How many new banks have jointed Unified Payments Interface (UPI) bandwagon, thereby the total counts using UPI to 26?
Description Of This Question
Five new banks have joined the Unified Payments Interface (UPI) bandwagon, thereby taking the total number of banks using UPI to 26. It include public sector lenders, State Bank of India, Allahabad Bank and Bank of Baroda and two private banks HDFC Bank and IDFC Bank. The applications are currently live only for the banks’ own customers and after being tested till they will be made available to the public through the android play store.
Related Topics & Questions:
- 9th Regional Pravasi Bharatiya Diwas (RPBD) to be held in ?
- Global rating agency Fitch recently made a forecast of the expected growth for India in 2015. By how many percentage points will India grow in 2015, according to Fitch?
- Which state Government approved APJ Abdul Kalam Amrut Yojana ?
- Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize for Science and Technology 2015 presented by which organization and it is established in which year ?
- How much did India award in aid to Nepal for its reconstruction after Earthquake loss?