- Q. - How many new banks have jointed Unified Payments Interface (UPI) bandwagon, thereby the total counts using UPI to 26?
Description Of This Question
Five new banks have joined the Unified Payments Interface (UPI) bandwagon, thereby taking the total number of banks using UPI to 26. It include public sector lenders, State Bank of India, Allahabad Bank and Bank of Baroda and two private banks HDFC Bank and IDFC Bank. The applications are currently live only for the banks’ own customers and after being tested till they will be made available to the public through the android play store.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who awarded with Saraswati Samman 2014 ?
- Who did the pair of Jwala gutta & Aswini ponappa defeated in Canadian Opens final ?
- Which Abhiyan launched by Union Government Of India
- Andy Murray in form and confident for ?
- According to World Bank Report what is the name of world’s largest public works programme ?