- Q. - How many medals have been won by India at the Commonwealth Wrestling Championships in Singapore?
Description Of This Question
Rio Olympian Sandeep Tomar, Amit Dhankar and Satyawart Kadian bagged gold medals in their respective men’s freestyle categories , totally India has won 29 medals at the Commonwealth Wrestling Championships in Singapore. Men’s Freestyle –57kg wrestler Sandeep Tomar clinched Gold medal, Men’s Freestyle – 70kg wrestler Amit Dhankhar clinched Gold medal, Men’s Freestyle – 97kg wrestler Satyawart clinched Gold, Roubaljeet clinched Silver medal and so on.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is the name of renowned author who passed away recently ?
- Who has been appointed as the new Prime Minister of South Korea by President Park Geun-Hye?
- Name the Football World Cup trophy designer has died at an age of 95 in Milan?
- Which firm has signed an agreement with Praj Industries for setting up multiple second Generations (2G) bio-ethanol plants based on indigenously developed technology?
- Which scheme is introduced by the Civil Aviation Ministry, along with Airports Authority of India (AAI) and Puducherry government?