- Q. - How many medals have been clinched by Bastab Tapan Bordoloi at the recently concluded South Asian Aquatic Championship (SAAC) in Sri-Lanka?
Description Of This Question
A 15-year-old Bastab Tapan Bordoloi from Assam’s Jorhat district made the nation proud by catchingfive gold medals and a silver at the recently concluded South Asian Aquatic Championship (SAAC) in Sri-Lanka. Bastab was encouraged by his parents to practice swimming. He started swimming at the age of nine and bagged his first medal (silver) in All Assam State Level Championship in 2012. He was the only swimmer from the northeast region who participated in six events at the championship.The event brought together participants from six countries – India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Maldives, Nepal and Sri Lanka – in Colombo.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which country has clinched the First prize in Senior International roller skating medal in the Asian Championship in China?
- Who has been appointed as Goodwill Ambassador by UNDP ?
- Germany’s Development Bank KfW to provide loan assistance to metro system for ?
- Who has launched Asia’s Biggest Telescope ?
- कौन सा ग्रह हरे रंग का प्रकाश उत्सर्जित करता है?