- Q. - How many Indian families are listed among the Forbes Asia’s 50 Richest Families?
Description Of This Question
17 Indian families get place in 2016 edition of Forbes Asia’s 50 Richest Families. The 17 entries from India have a combined wealth of $153.61 billion. Lee family of South Korea, topped the list for the second year in a row. Its combined wealth grew to $29.6 billion, up from $26.6 billion last year. The family owns Samsung group.Among Indian the top place is occupied by Ambani family.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which date is observed as The International Day for the Eradication of Poverty every year?
- Name the Indian woman who has received the Businesswoman of the Year award at the India Australia Business Community Awards (IABCA) was held in Sydney?
- Which state has recently reported the highest number of dengue death cases in the Country?
- World Sleep Day is observed on ____________.
- Which Indian tennis star has bagged the Australian Open and Cincinnati Masters titles in women’s doubles for the second consecutive year?