- Q. - How many Bilateral Advance Pricing Agreements (APA) with UK to have a smooth taxation system India has signed?
Description Of This Question
India and the UK have signed 3 Bilateral Advance Pricing Agreements (APAs) on November 18, 2016 CBDT has so far signed 41 APAs out of which 38 are unilateral and 3 are bilateral.It seeks to introduce certainty in tax law by reducing compliance costs and make tax regime investment friendly.
Related Topics & Questions:
- HL Samariya, a 1985 batch IAS officer from the ______cadre, has been given additional charge as Central Provident Fund Commissioner (CPFC), for three months or till the appointment of a regular incumbent or till further orders, recently ?
- Who has inaugrated international food and hospitality fair, AAHAR 2016 in New Delhi ?
- Name the Water jet Fast Attack Craft has been designed Garden reach Shipbuilders and Engineers Limited to Indian Navy?
- What is the name of cyclone made landfall causes 27 people missed in China’s Zhejiang province?
- What is the name of navigation satellite has been launched by China using pulsar detectors to reveal new technologies for space mapping?