- Q. - How many Bilateral Advance Pricing Agreements (APA) with UK to have a smooth taxation system India has signed?
Description Of This Question
India and the UK have signed 3 Bilateral Advance Pricing Agreements (APAs) on November 18, 2016 CBDT has so far signed 41 APAs out of which 38 are unilateral and 3 are bilateral.It seeks to introduce certainty in tax law by reducing compliance costs and make tax regime investment friendly.
Related Topics & Questions:
- World Migratory day is observed on
- Who has been concurrently accredited as the Ambassador of India to the Republic of Guinea, with residence in Abidjan?
- Which country won men’s Asian Nations Cup Chess tournament 2016 ?
- Name the Indian scripts have been archived at the library of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences ?
- Seventh Session of the Conference of Parties (COP7) to WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control (FCTC) kicked off in which country?