- Q. - Habeas Corpus Act 1679
- 1 states that no one was to be imprisoned without a writ or warrant stating the charge against him
- 2 provided facilities to a prisoner to obtain either speedy trial or release in bail
- 3 safeguarded the personal liberties of the people against arbitrary imprisonment by the king's orders
- 4 All of the above
Description Of This Question
Oops! Sorry No Description Found, Suggest us a description, hit a comment below!
Related Topics & Questions:
- Firdausi was
- Who Is the Latest Euro member ?
- According to the Legatum Prosperity Index 2015, which country ranked at No.1 position ?
- First human heart transplant operation conducted by Dr. Christiaan Barnard on Louis Washkansky, was conducted in
- Recently In October 2015 Who appointed as CEO of Twitter ?