- Q. - Habeas Corpus Act 1679
- 1 states that no one was to be imprisoned without a writ or warrant stating the charge against him
- 2 provided facilities to a prisoner to obtain either speedy trial or release in bail
- 3 safeguarded the personal liberties of the people against arbitrary imprisonment by the king's orders
- 4 All of the above
Description Of This Question
Oops! Sorry No Description Found, Suggest us a description, hit a comment below!
Related Topics & Questions:
- 1st World Indigenous Games were held in which country ?
- The chemical name of Chloroform is ?
- Let us play —– chess
- Which of the following two Countries released Joint Challenged Coin ?
- What is the name of portal which is launched by the Haryana Government for procurement of paddy in the successive season?