- Q. - GATT (General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade) is
- 1 international agreement signed in 1947 between non-communist nations with the object of encouraging international trade unobstructed by tariff barriers
- 2 agreement which seeks to achieve its aim by arranging and encouraging bargaining with trade concessions between members
- 3 Both option A and B
- 4 None of the above
Description Of This Question
Oops! Sorry No Description Found, Suggest us a description, hit a comment below!
Related Topics & Questions:
- India’s Forex reserves have been raised from USD 1 billion to how many USD billion during October 2016?
- Recently, CSIR launched the country’s anti – diabetic ayurvedic drug for type two Diabetes mellitus. CSIR stands for?
- Which state government signed an MoU with the Ministry of Civil Aviation under Regional Connectivity Scheme in order to boost regional Air connectivity?Which state government signed an MoU with the Ministry of Civil Aviation under Regional Connectivity Scheme in order to boost regional Air connectivity?
- Teacher’s is being celebrated on September 5 annually across the country since which year in honor and deference of Dr. Sarvepaalli Radhakrishnan?
- अखिल भारतीय इलेक्ट्रॉनिक पोर्टल के नाम पर किसानों और खरीदारों के लिए पारदर्शी और लाभदायक व्यापार सुविधाएं प्रदान करने के लिए क्या है?