- Q. - GATT (General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade) is
- 1 international agreement signed in 1947 between non-communist nations with the object of encouraging international trade unobstructed by tariff barriers
- 2 agreement which seeks to achieve its aim by arranging and encouraging bargaining with trade concessions between members
- 3 Both option A and B
- 4 None of the above
Description Of This Question
Oops! Sorry No Description Found, Suggest us a description, hit a comment below!
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Organization raised projections for India’s economic growth by 0.2 percentage points to 7.6 per cent for 2016-17 and 2017-18?
- Defence Acquisition Council chaired by Manohar Parrikar cleared proposals worth ___________would be executed under ‘Buy India’ by Indian contractors.
- भारतीय गैर सरकारी संगठन स्वच्छ ऊर्जा परियोजना के लिए किसे संयुक्त राष्ट्र के जलवायु पुरस्कार 2016 मिला था?
- Who has launched the Smart city Mission Projects in Pune ?
- Name the former Indian cricketer has been made as a brand ambassador for the second T20 World Cup for the Blind categories?