- Q. - For safety, the fuse wire used in the mains for household supply of electricity must be made of metal having
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Senior IAS officer has been appointed as the Director General of Foreign Trade (DGFT)?
- Which Boxing Hall of Famer died in Los Angeles at an age of 60 who is popularly known as ‘The Hawk’?
- Which year is considered as a deadliest year for migrants crossing the Mediterranean reported by United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)?
- Which formula one racer kept his title hopes alive with a comfortable victory from Mercedes team-mate Nico Rosberg in the Mexican Grand Prix?
- Sri Lankan government has decided to obtain 10 diesel engines from which company in India under credit line facility provided by Indian government?