- Q. - Economic think-tank NCAER has pegged India’s GDP growth at what percent for the year 2016-17?
Description Of This Question
Economic think-tank NCAER has pegged India’s GDP growth at 7.6% for 2016-17, following a pick-up in rural demand and “positive signals” on the manufacturing front. The manufacturing sector is giving positive signals with Purchasers’ Managers Index, Index of Industrial Production for core sectors. According to NCAER, the anticipated improvement in the agricultural sector and the associated increase in rural demand will give an upward push to economic growth. The Monetary Policy Committee has also forecasted a 7.6% growth.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has been elected as the National President of All India Manufacturer’s Association (AIMO) at the 75th Annual General Body Meeting held recently in Mumbai?
- India expected to provide more helicopters and other military hardware to which country facing threats from the Taliban?
- Foundation stone laid for MSME technology center in _____ ?
- Where is the Headquarters of International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) situated?
- वास्तविक सम्पत्ति (Real Estate) क्या है?