- Q. - Economic goods are
Description Of This Question
Oops! Sorry No Description Found, Suggest us a description, hit a comment below!
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is the full form of NAV?
- If it is possible to make only one meaningful English word with the second, the fourth, the fifth and seventh letters of the word COURTESY, using each letter only once in the word, which of the following will be the third letter of that word? If no such word can be formed, give ‘N’ as the answer and if more than one such word can be formed, give ‘M’ as the answer.
- During World War I Germany was defeated in the Battle of Verdun on the western front and Romania declared war on the eastern front in the year
- Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below: K, L, C, E, H, T and P are sitting around a circular table facing the center but not necessarily in the same order. T is third to the right of H. L is fourth to the left of P. P is to the immediate right of H. C is fourth to the right of E. E is not an immediate neighbor of T. Who is second to the left of L?
- Where Is the Capital of Iraq ?