- Q. - Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) launched ‘Startup Mentorship Circle‘ in which city to mentor startups, connect them to the global marketplace ?
Description Of This Question
Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) launched ‘Startup Mentorship Circle‘ in Mumbai to mentor startups, connect them to the global marketplace and their think-tanks for them to scale up and succeed in an exponential way on November 5, 2016. Startup Mentorship Circle is truly a strong eco-system for nurturing innovation and startups to drive sustainable economic growth and generate large scale employment opportunities.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which bank has been conferred with “Special Award for Excellence in MSME lending” for its performance in lending to the MSME sector during the year 2013-14 and 2014-15?
- Which Indian tennis star has bagged the Australian Open and Cincinnati Masters titles in women’s doubles for the second consecutive year?
- Leonard Cohen who passed away on November 11, 2016 in California was a famous?
- Who has been appointed as a next High Commissioner of India to the Republic of Singapore?
- Which scheme is introduced by the Civil Aviation Ministry, along with Airports Authority of India (AAI) and Puducherry government?