- Q. - Bajaj Allianz General Insurance has signed agreement with which bank to sell its insurance products through the bank branches?
Description Of This Question
Public sector bank Canara Bank has signed a corporate agency agreement Bajaj Allianz General Insurance for the distribution of Bajaj Allianz’s general insurance products through its branches. As per the agreement Bajaj Allianz General Insurance will offer its leading general insurance plans to the customers of Canara Bank.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is the name of new species of fish which is found in Kerala waters by a team of CMFRI scientists led by E M Abdus samad?
- The Indian Silk Export Promotion Council organized 5th India International Silk Fair was held at which city?
- Which Laboratory’s scientists have developed a novel way of producing electricity from water at room temperature without using any power or chemicals?
- SAARC Business Travelers’ Card expected by ___________.
- Whichof the following became first BCCI member to adopt Lodha panel recommendations?