- Q. - Bajaj Allianz General Insurance has signed agreement with which bank to sell its insurance products through the bank branches?
Description Of This Question
Public sector bank Canara Bank has signed a corporate agency agreement Bajaj Allianz General Insurance for the distribution of Bajaj Allianz’s general insurance products through its branches. As per the agreement Bajaj Allianz General Insurance will offer its leading general insurance plans to the customers of Canara Bank.
Related Topics & Questions:
- How much amount imposed fine for Reliance Industries Ltd. and its partners BP and Niko for pumping out of gas to Godavari and Krishna river?
- Which Organization raised projections for India’s economic growth by 0.2 percentage points to 7.6 per cent for 2016-17 and 2017-18?
- किस विदेशी बैंक नें उबेर के साथ एक टाई-अप के तहत छह देशों में अपने क्रेडिट कार्ड धारकों से कैब जयजयकार के लिए 25 प्रतिशत तक का नकद-वापस मिलने की घोषणा की?
- Which bank has announced its entry into Myanmar by opening a branch in the Yangon, former capital city of Myanmar?
- How many scientists awarded with The 2016 Nobel Prize for their work on exotic states of matter?