- Q. - Bajaj Allianz General Insurance has signed agreement with which bank to sell its insurance products through the bank branches?
Description Of This Question
Public sector bank Canara Bank has signed a corporate agency agreement Bajaj Allianz General Insurance for the distribution of Bajaj Allianz’s general insurance products through its branches. As per the agreement Bajaj Allianz General Insurance will offer its leading general insurance plans to the customers of Canara Bank.
Related Topics & Questions:
- पट्टी के नाम नासा द्वारा विकसित घायल घावों के उपचार को बढ़ावा देने के लिए बिजली का उपयोग किसमे होता था?
- Which country along with India has signed anMoU for Air Services Agreement (ASA) under the ‘open sky’ policy?
- Name the noted Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project Director has been appointed to the post of Distinguished Scientist in honour for his meritorious service?
- EIB to loan €450 million for ?
- World Consumer Rights Day (WCRD) is being observed on _____________.