- Q. - Archaeologists from India has planned to use which instrument to sample the earth’s surface?
Description Of This Question
Archaeologists in India are planning to use exclusively high-end scanning lasers on airborne platforms to conduct survey of the archaeological evidence, flora and fauna in the Rajgir hills, Bihar under the Rajgir Archaeological Survey Project (RASP). As part of the project, Archaeologists have planned to use Light Detection and Ranging (LIDAR), which is a remote-sensing technique that makes use of laser light to sample the earth’s surface.
Related Topics & Questions:
- For safety, the fuse wire used in the mains for household supply of electricity must be made of metal having
- India’s ODI against which country at Dharamshala is the team’s 900th making it the world first side to achieve a milestone?
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has inaugurated the Asian Ministerial Conference on Disaster Risk Reduction was held in which city?
- मुंबई में हाल ही में आयोजित 75 वीं वार्षिक आम सभा की बैठक में अखिल भारतीय मैन्युफैक्चरर्स एसोसिएशन (एआईएमए) के राष्ट्रीय अध्यक्ष के रूप में किसे निर्वाचित किया गया ?
- निम्न में से भारतीय संविधान किसका सर्वाधिक ऋणी है?