- Q. - Archaeologists from India has planned to use which instrument to sample the earth’s surface?
Description Of This Question
Archaeologists in India are planning to use exclusively high-end scanning lasers on airborne platforms to conduct survey of the archaeological evidence, flora and fauna in the Rajgir hills, Bihar under the Rajgir Archaeological Survey Project (RASP). As part of the project, Archaeologists have planned to use Light Detection and Ranging (LIDAR), which is a remote-sensing technique that makes use of laser light to sample the earth’s surface.
Related Topics & Questions:
- In which place, Swimming Federation of India and Jharkhand Swimming Association conducted the Glenmark 70th Senior National Aquatic Championship?
- Which organization has appointed its first adviser undertook with promoting the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) issues its development work?
- Union Government has levied anti-dumping duty for which country recently on imports of steel wire rods?
- What is the currency of Russia ?
- Which Indian cricketer nominated for Arjuna Award 2016 ?