- Q. - Apollo tyres would start a manufacturing facility in which state of India with an investment of Rs.525 crore?
Description Of This Question
Apollo tyres will start a manufacturing facility at Sri City in Andhra Pradesh with an investment of Rs.525 crore. The plant will have a capacity to roll out 5 lakh tyres per month which can be extended up to 30 lakh in future. Apollo Tyres chairman O S Kanwar announced that they would start first day celeberation in January and within a year it would be in production. his will be the company’s 5th manufacturing plant in India.Currently Apollo Tyres has two plants in Kerala and one plant each in Tamil Nadu and Gujarat. Apollo Tyres also has an international manufacturing presence with a plant in the Netherlands and another Greenfield facility currently being set up in Hungary.
Related Topics & Questions:
- India to set up Rabindranath Tagore Memorial in ____________.
- निम्न में से भारतीय संविधान किसका सर्वाधिक ऋणी है?
- Who has been sworn as new President of Brazil after serving as President in an acting capacity since 12th May 2016?
- Which Olympic Committee had officially withdrawn its bid to stage the 2024 Games in Rome after the city council voted to oppose the candidacy?
- Which Indian traditional languages becomes the part of United Nation’s charter recently?