- Q. - Apollo tyres would start a manufacturing facility in which state of India with an investment of Rs.525 crore?
Description Of This Question
Apollo tyres will start a manufacturing facility at Sri City in Andhra Pradesh with an investment of Rs.525 crore. The plant will have a capacity to roll out 5 lakh tyres per month which can be extended up to 30 lakh in future. Apollo Tyres chairman O S Kanwar announced that they would start first day celeberation in January and within a year it would be in production. his will be the company’s 5th manufacturing plant in India.Currently Apollo Tyres has two plants in Kerala and one plant each in Tamil Nadu and Gujarat. Apollo Tyres also has an international manufacturing presence with a plant in the Netherlands and another Greenfield facility currently being set up in Hungary.
Related Topics & Questions:
- For safety, the fuse wire used in the mains for household supply of electricity must be made of metal having
- ___High Court terms reservation in promotions in the State as unconstitutional ?
- पांच दिन तक दुर्गा पूजा भारत के किस राज्य में हिन्दू समुदाय द्वारा मनाया गया था?
- किस बीमारी के नाम पर 150 से अधिक बच्चों की मौत हो गई थी और जापान में लापरवाही के कारण मलकानगिरी जिले को महामारी अनुपात में ले लिया गया था?
- Which Legendary Sri Lankan singer and composer is a recipient of India’s Padma Shri awards has been passed away at an age of 88?