- Q. - Apollo tyres would start a manufacturing facility in which state of India with an investment of Rs.525 crore?
Description Of This Question
Apollo tyres will start a manufacturing facility at Sri City in Andhra Pradesh with an investment of Rs.525 crore. The plant will have a capacity to roll out 5 lakh tyres per month which can be extended up to 30 lakh in future. Apollo Tyres chairman O S Kanwar announced that they would start first day celeberation in January and within a year it would be in production. his will be the company’s 5th manufacturing plant in India.Currently Apollo Tyres has two plants in Kerala and one plant each in Tamil Nadu and Gujarat. Apollo Tyres also has an international manufacturing presence with a plant in the Netherlands and another Greenfield facility currently being set up in Hungary.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is the deadline for Union Power Ministry to achieve 100% electrification for all in India?
- What is the name of bandage is developed by NASA that uses electricity to promote healing of injured wounds?
- Who has been re-elected as Spanish Prime Minister received 170 votes in his favour, while 111 voted against his re-election?
- What is the name of urologist was elected as the new President of the North Zone of Urology Society of India (NZUSI) on October 18, 2016 at the conclusion of a three-day annual conference?
- Which project has been awarded as international UNESCO Confucius Prize for literacy 2016?