- Q. - Who took charge as a Chief Coach of the table tennis national team after Rio Olympics?
Description Of This Question
Max, as he was fondly known and called by players, was with the Indian team from early 2009 till the endof the 2010
Commonwealth Games, guiding India to five medals, including a men’s doubles gold and a silver in the women’s team event.
Related Topics & Questions:
- When is World Environment Day?
- In which date World’s Indigenous Peoples observed ?
- 18th Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) opened in which City and State of India ?
- Who amongst the following has been selected for the prestigious G D Birla award for Scientific Research 2014?
- J. Jayalalithaa won in assembly by-election From?