- Q. - Who is an Indian socialite and philanthropist, and the wife of Adi Godrej, chairman of the Godrej Group died at an age of 72?
Description Of This Question
Parmeshwar Godrej, philantropist and wife of Godrej group chairman Adi Godrej passed away in Mumbai on October 11 2016. She was 72. She was known as the dynamic face of the Godrej clan and had an impact on all fronts: family office and social.
Related Topics & Questions:
- राष्ट्रीय भारतीय कांग्रेस और महात्मा गांधी की पोती के पति पूर्व राष्ट्रपति के नाम 83 की उम्र में किसक निधन हुआ?
- When is Quami Ekta Week observed in India?
- _______________ railway station has been named the cleanest in India in the A1 category.
- Which state government has decided to install monorail from Budge in South 24-Parganas to Ruby Connector in Kolkata at a cost of 4,216 crore rupees?
- Which Indian actress would be honoured by the upcoming Dubai International Film Festival with a Lifetime Achievement Award?