- Q. - Who is an Indian socialite and philanthropist, and the wife of Adi Godrej, chairman of the Godrej Group died at an age of 72?
Description Of This Question
Parmeshwar Godrej, philantropist and wife of Godrej group chairman Adi Godrej passed away in Mumbai on October 11 2016. She was 72. She was known as the dynamic face of the Godrej clan and had an impact on all fronts: family office and social.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has been appointed as the 11th Governor of Bangladesh Bank ?
- Which state government along with Ministry of Railways signed an MoU for cost sharing of Nabarangpur and Malkangiri new railway line projects?
- Which renowned poet to be honoured with the 37th edition of prestigious Sarala Award for his outstanding poetry?
- Who has been appointed as the President of World Bank?
- US museum returns 10th century Rama statue to ?