- Q. - Who is an Indian socialite and philanthropist, and the wife of Adi Godrej, chairman of the Godrej Group died at an age of 72?
Description Of This Question
Parmeshwar Godrej, philantropist and wife of Godrej group chairman Adi Godrej passed away in Mumbai on October 11 2016. She was 72. She was known as the dynamic face of the Godrej clan and had an impact on all fronts: family office and social.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Name of mobile application launched by Kerala Election Commission ?
- Which country won men’s Asian Nations Cup Chess tournament 2016 ?
- Which state was conferred with the award for outstanding work in the field of e-governance at the ‘State of the States Conclave 2016’ ?
- India has pledged to contribute _________ million to UN for the year 2017
- What is the name of scheme is decided to launch by Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan to make Madhya Pradesh anaemia-free?