- Q. - Who is an Indian socialite and philanthropist, and the wife of Adi Godrej, chairman of the Godrej Group died at an age of 72?
Description Of This Question
Parmeshwar Godrej, philantropist and wife of Godrej group chairman Adi Godrej passed away in Mumbai on October 11 2016. She was 72. She was known as the dynamic face of the Godrej clan and had an impact on all fronts: family office and social.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is the currency of ‘Austria’?
- Olympics 2016 to be held at ?
- किस सब्जी में अक्टूबर 2017 तक सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने आनुवंशिक रूप से संशोधित विभिन्न प्रकार के व्यावसायिक रिलीज पर रोक लगा दी?
- Recently, India signed an agreement for visa – free travel for diplomatic passport holders with which among the following countries?
- Recently, ZTE has inked a pact with the Andhra Pradesh Government to work on smart city projects in the state. ZTE is a ?