- Q. - Who has clinched the gold medal at the inaugural Asian billiards 2016, defeating Aung Htay (Myanmar) in the final of the billiards?
Description Of This Question
World No. 3 Siddharth Parikh clinched the gold medal at the inaugural Asian billiards 2016, defeating Aung Htay (Myanmar) 4-2 (26-100, 2-100(90), 100(88)-21, 100-47, 100(63)-60, 100(61)-60) in the final of the billiards.
Related Topics & Questions:
- साँची के स्तूप का निर्माण किस शासक ने करवाया था?
- The Indian Silk Export Promotion Council organized 5th India International Silk Fair was held at which city?
- What is the name of navigation satellite has been launched by China using pulsar detectors to reveal new technologies for space mapping?
- Which country has clinched the First prize in Senior International roller skating medal in the Asian Championship in China?
- Which country postponed the SAARC Summit to be held here next month after India along with four other member states of the regional grouping decided against attending the meeting?