- Q. - Who has clinched the gold medal at the inaugural Asian billiards 2016, defeating Aung Htay (Myanmar) in the final of the billiards?
Description Of This Question
World No. 3 Siddharth Parikh clinched the gold medal at the inaugural Asian billiards 2016, defeating Aung Htay (Myanmar) 4-2 (26-100, 2-100(90), 100(88)-21, 100-47, 100(63)-60, 100(61)-60) in the final of the billiards.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which among the following is the capital of Uruguay?
- Which Indian field hockey player led the Indian men’s hockey team defeated Pakistan 3-2 in the final of the 4th Asian Champions Trophy at the Wisma Belia Hockey Stadium in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia?
- _________has entered into collaboration with German Government for a special programme on ‘Soil Protection and Rehabilitation for Food Security‘ ?
- Which state government has inked a MoU with Civil Aviation Ministry for Regional Connectivity Scheme recently?
- Who has been appointed as India’s Ambassador to Sweden