- Q. - Who has been appointed as full time member of the 21st Law Commission of India (LCI) by The Union Government?
Description Of This Question
The 21st Law Commission was constituted for a period of three years from 1 September, 2015. The commission will have its tenure only till 31 August 2018.But the present Law Commission has surprisingly not submitted any report till dat
Related Topics & Questions:
- पोलोलोड इटोलिया पत्रिका किसने शुरू की थी?
- Which city is became the first Indian city to be officially declared as one of the venues for hosting the 2017 FIFA U-17 World Cup?
- What is the name of Social media Twitter head has recently decided to quit his job at the end of November 2016?
- What is the name of navigation satellite has been launched by China using pulsar detectors to reveal new technologies for space mapping?
- Which among the following states won the 61st National School Athletics Championship recently?