- Q. - Who has been appointed as full time member of the 21st Law Commission of India (LCI) by The Union Government?
Description Of This Question
The 21st Law Commission was constituted for a period of three years from 1 September, 2015. The commission will have its tenure only till 31 August 2018.But the present Law Commission has surprisingly not submitted any report till dat
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has been honoured with the prestigious ‘V Krishnamurthy Award for Excellence’ to which eminent scientist?
- Which Indian cricketer to become Rio Olympic goodwill ambassador for India ?
- Which limited has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the University of Houston (USA) in presence of Dharmendra Pradhan, Minister of State (I/C), Petroleum & Natural Gas?
- Which public sector undertaking signed an MoU with ICFRE for Environmental related issues in improving the rehabilitation and reclamation of the mined out areas?
- Which chief minister has announced the increasing motherhood leave period for women government employees from six to nine months ?