- Q. - Who has been appointed as a Whole-Time Member of markets regulator SEBI by the Union Government?
Description Of This Question
Government has appointed Reserve Bank’s Executive Director G Mahalingam as a Whole-Time Member of markets regulator SEBI. The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) can have three Whole-Time Members (WTMs). Mahalingam’s appointment follows the retirement of Prashant Saran as WTM in June this year.
Related Topics & Questions:
- India jointly with which country has signed deals to increase oil production worth $1.45 billion?
- The second edition of Windmill Festival– ‘India’s First International Children’s Festival’ is scheduled to be held on January 14th and 15th, 2017 in which place?
- Which company recently announced the world’s first 5G Modem, called the Snapdragon X50 by the year of 2018?
- Which programme would launch by Union Government to create awareness about welfare of religious minorities?
- Prime Minister of India recently announced a special package of Rs. 200 crore for which state youth to engage youth in constructive sporting activities?