- Q. - Who has been appointed as a Whole-Time Member of markets regulator SEBI by the Union Government?
Description Of This Question
Government has appointed Reserve Bank’s Executive Director G Mahalingam as a Whole-Time Member of markets regulator SEBI. The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) can have three Whole-Time Members (WTMs). Mahalingam’s appointment follows the retirement of Prashant Saran as WTM in June this year.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which magnificent species could finally get some protection with the IUCN is all set to declare it a ‘critically endangered’ species?
- Intex Technologies, which owns the newly formed Rajkot IPL team, announced its official name as ?
- Who is an Indian socialite and philanthropist, and the wife of Adi Godrej, chairman of the Godrej Group died at an age of 72?
- What is the deadline for Union Power Ministry to achieve 100% electrification for all in India?
- Who was hold with an additional charge of the post of Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Indian Overseas Bank for three months?