- Q. - Who became the first Indian completed World’s toughest race, Spartathlon which lasts for 246.6 km?
Description Of This Question
The Spartathlon, an annual run between Athens in Sparta in Greece has a circuit which lasts for 246.6 km was widely considered The world’s toughest race till date only 50 % of the runners have successfully completed this race, with India having little to no success.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who became fastest cricketer to make 10 ODI centuries ?
- Who launched 24×7 Toll Free Multi-Lingual Tourist Info Line ?
- In which country, recently launched World’s first Driverless minibuses after a year long experiment?
- Name the disease caused due to tiny magnetic particles from air pollution lodged in human brains and discovered by researchers at Lancaster University?
- Actress Priyanka Chopra bagged which position in Forbes List of Highest paid TV Actresses in the world?