- Q. - Which Tennis player defeated Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov clinched the men’s title of the China Open 2016?
Description Of This Question
World number two Andy Murray from UK defeated Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov defeated Dimitrov 6-4 7-6 (7-2) to clinh the men’s title of the China Open on September 10 2016. This was Murray’s fifth title of his year and the 40th of his career. Women’s Singles won by Agnieszka Radwańska, along with the runner Johanna Konta.
Related Topics & Questions:
- ‘Global Rajasthan Agritech Meet (GRAM)’ was organized in which city?
- The 14th World Day Against the Death Penalty is observed on which day on the theme of terrorism?
- Who has been appointed as Goodwill Ambassador by UNDP ?
- Recently, who has been announced as captain of IPL team ‘Gujarat Lions”?
- What is the new scheme has been approved by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi for all Major Port Trusts and Dock Labour Board employees/workers for the years 2015-16 to 2017-18?