- Q. - Which Tennis player defeated Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov clinched the men’s title of the China Open 2016?
Description Of This Question
World number two Andy Murray from UK defeated Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov defeated Dimitrov 6-4 7-6 (7-2) to clinh the men’s title of the China Open on September 10 2016. This was Murray’s fifth title of his year and the 40th of his career. Women’s Singles won by Agnieszka Radwańska, along with the runner Johanna Konta.
Related Topics & Questions:
- भारतीय गैर सरकारी संगठन स्वच्छ ऊर्जा परियोजना के लिए किसे संयुक्त राष्ट्र के जलवायु पुरस्कार 2016 मिला था?
- When is Quami Ekta Week observed in India?
- Who has been appointed as the Executive Director of Indian Overseas Bank till January 21, 2019 by the Finance Ministry?
- Who has been appointed as the new Prime Minister of South Korea by President Park Geun-Hye?
- आउटलुक बिजनेस ’19 बकाया महिलाओं के बीच की विशेषता के लिये किस बॉलीवुड सेलिब्रिटी’ को पुरस्कार मिला था?