- Q. - Which Tennis player defeated Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov clinched the men’s title of the China Open 2016?
Description Of This Question
World number two Andy Murray from UK defeated Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov defeated Dimitrov 6-4 7-6 (7-2) to clinh the men’s title of the China Open on September 10 2016. This was Murray’s fifth title of his year and the 40th of his career. Women’s Singles won by Agnieszka Radwańska, along with the runner Johanna Konta.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which state hosted the two day BRICS Convention on Tourism was flagged off on September 1st 2016 represented by the Minister of Tourism, South Africa Mr. D.A. Hanekom and delegations from Russia and China?
- The Union Railway ministry has instigated the Personalised take away bedrolls scheme for ____________ & ______________ Central Railway Station of Southern Railway ?
- Recently, Google’s parent company ______surpassed Apple to become the most valuable U.S. traded company in the world ?
- Which date is declared as International Day to commemorate the assassination of two French journalists in Mali on 2 November 2013 by the United Nations?
- कौन आर रामकृष्णन, निदेशक और सह संस्थापक आधारभूत वेंचर्स द्वारा विजाग स्टील के ब्रांड एम्बेसडर के रूप में नियुक्त किया गया है?