- Q. - Which Tennis player defeated Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov clinched the men’s title of the China Open 2016?
Description Of This Question
World number two Andy Murray from UK defeated Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov defeated Dimitrov 6-4 7-6 (7-2) to clinh the men’s title of the China Open on September 10 2016. This was Murray’s fifth title of his year and the 40th of his career. Women’s Singles won by Agnieszka Radwańska, along with the runner Johanna Konta.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Recently, Who has been appointed as Chief Justice of Bombay High Court ?
- शिवाजी के शासन में पेशवा कौन थे?
- International Internet Day is being observed on which date annually to remember th event of the sending of the first electronic message?
- Which US based job portal has signed an agreement with Ministry of Human Resource Development to create more job opportunities in India?
- Which flight is successfully tested by the Hindustan Aeronautical Limited (HAL) at Bangalore?