- Q. - Which Tennis player defeated Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov clinched the men’s title of the China Open 2016?
Description Of This Question
World number two Andy Murray from UK defeated Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov defeated Dimitrov 6-4 7-6 (7-2) to clinh the men’s title of the China Open on September 10 2016. This was Murray’s fifth title of his year and the 40th of his career. Women’s Singles won by Agnieszka Radwańska, along with the runner Johanna Konta.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Name of UP Panchayati Raj Minister who passed away recently ?
- Who became the Canada’s first Sikh Senator to showcase the rich diversity of Sikh and South Asian art and culture?
- Who has been passed away recently popularly known for playing lawman Wyatt Earp on the ABC series?
- Apollo tyres would start a manufacturing facility in which state of India with an investment of Rs.525 crore?
- Which Airport has bagged the 2014-15 India Building Congress (IBC) Award for Excellence in Built Environment?