- Q. - Which telescope has detected Great Balls of Fire (GBF), a mysterious super-hot blobs of gas seen near a dying star?
Description Of This Question
NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope (HST) has detected Great Balls of Fire (GBF), a mysterious super-hot blobs of gas seen near a dying star. These plasma balls were moving so fast through space that it would take only 30 minutes for them to travel from Earth to the moon. The observations suggest that these balls of fire had been appearing every 8.5 years for at least the last four centuries.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which country’s climate change agreement along with India by submitting its instrument of ratification at UN headquarters in New York?
- Which state government has decided to launch “Annapurna Rasoi Programme” to provide quality meal at cheap price to weaker section of people?
- What is the name of Morocco’s Islamic Justice and Development Party leader who has been appointed for another term as the country’s prime minister?
- Which country won men’s Asian Nations Cup Chess tournament 2016 ?
- Which of the following bank is not allowed to issue the tags required for electronic toll collection