- Q. - Which telescope has detected Great Balls of Fire (GBF), a mysterious super-hot blobs of gas seen near a dying star?
Description Of This Question
NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope (HST) has detected Great Balls of Fire (GBF), a mysterious super-hot blobs of gas seen near a dying star. These plasma balls were moving so fast through space that it would take only 30 minutes for them to travel from Earth to the moon. The observations suggest that these balls of fire had been appearing every 8.5 years for at least the last four centuries.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which country hosted the eleventh meeting of the Group of G20 summit during 4th and 5th of September 2016?
- What is the name of disease has killed over 150 children and taken epidemic proportions in Malkangiri district due to negligence in Japan?
- The Ministry of AYUSH has organized the 9th Annual Meeting of International Regulatory Cooperation for Herbal Medicines (IRCH) from 8-10 November, 2016 in which city?
- 2016 सार्क सूफी त्योहार सार्क लेखक और साहित्य के फाउंडेशन द्वारा प्रतिवर्ष किस जगह आयोजित किया जाता है ?
- How much amount imposed fine on Airtel, Vodafone and Idea mobile network companies for denying connectivity to Jio?