- Q. - Which state government has released Rs.99.62 crore to its Urban Finance and Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited for the year 2016-17 under AMRUT scheme?
Description Of This Question
Under the Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation (AMRUT) scheme, Andhra Pradesh has released Rs.99.62 crore to AP-Urban Finance and Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (AP-UFIDC) for the year 2016-17. The scheme was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in June 2015 with the focus of the urban renewal projects is to establish infrastructure that could ensure adequate robust sewerage networks and water supply for urban transformation.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which limited has planned to construct the nation’s longest LPG pipeline from Gujarat coast to Gorakhpur in eastern Uttar Pradesh to supply to growing demand for cooking gas in the country?
- The President of China Xi Jinping appointed Luo Zhaohui as New Ambassador to which country by replacing Le Yucheng?
- ‘Global Rajasthan Agritech Meet (GRAM)’ was organized in which city?
- लुओ झाओहुई चीन शी जिनपिंग के राष्ट्रपति ली युचेन्ग किस जगह देश के लिए नए राजदूत के रूप में नियुक्त किया?
- India signed loan agreement of ____________with world bank for Madhya Pradesh project.