- Q. - Which state government has released Rs.99.62 crore to its Urban Finance and Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited for the year 2016-17 under AMRUT scheme?
Description Of This Question
Under the Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation (AMRUT) scheme, Andhra Pradesh has released Rs.99.62 crore to AP-Urban Finance and Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (AP-UFIDC) for the year 2016-17. The scheme was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in June 2015 with the focus of the urban renewal projects is to establish infrastructure that could ensure adequate robust sewerage networks and water supply for urban transformation.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which person along with Bengt Holmstrom were awarded the 2016 Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Science?
- कौन सा ग्रह सूर्य से सबसे नजदीक है?
- Who has been appointed as the President of World Bank?
- How much fund has invested for renewable energy companies to help New Delhi meet its clean energy goals by the Union Government?
- Who has been appointed as Brand Ambassador of Vizag Steel by R Ramakrishnan, Director and Co-Founder Baseline Ventures?