- Q. - Which state government along with Ministry of Railways signed an MoU for cost sharing of Nabarangpur and Malkangiri new railway line projects?
Description Of This Question
Ministry of Railways signed MoU with Government of Odisha for cost sharing of two new railway line projects. The Mou was signed in the presence of Union Minister for Railways Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu and Chief Minister of Odisha Naveen Patnaik. Accoding to the MoU, Odisha will bear entire land cost and 50% cost of construction of Jeyore- Nabarangpur (38) km, and 25% of total cost of Jeypore-Malkangiri(130 km) Rail Line Projects.
Related Topics & Questions:
- ExoMars 2016 spacecraft successfully launched by ___________ & ____________.
- Israel National Security Council has signed an agreement with which country undersecretary of state for Political affairs for development of anti-missile defense systems?
- What is the Full form of ADB ?
- किस चक्रवात का नाम फिलीपींस में लुजोन के देश के मुख्य द्वीप के व्यापक क्षेत्रों मे दर्ज है?
- Recently, State Bank of India introduced a new home lone scheme namely ______for young working professionals/executives ?