- Q. - Which state government along with Ministry of Railways signed an MoU for cost sharing of Nabarangpur and Malkangiri new railway line projects?
Description Of This Question
Ministry of Railways signed MoU with Government of Odisha for cost sharing of two new railway line projects. The Mou was signed in the presence of Union Minister for Railways Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu and Chief Minister of Odisha Naveen Patnaik. Accoding to the MoU, Odisha will bear entire land cost and 50% cost of construction of Jeyore- Nabarangpur (38) km, and 25% of total cost of Jeypore-Malkangiri(130 km) Rail Line Projects.
Related Topics & Questions:
- World Press Freedom Day celebrated on ?
- Name the robot name has been introduced by Kumbakonam based City Union Bank to improve customer service?
- Which State Government has announced a three tier air treatment system to deal with rising air pollution in City?
- Which Airport was awarded with “Best Tourist Friendly Airport” under the category for “State Annual Excellence Awards (2015-16)”?
- Which country’s climate change agreement along with India by submitting its instrument of ratification at UN headquarters in New York?