- Q. - Which state government along with Ministry of Railways signed an MoU for cost sharing of Nabarangpur and Malkangiri new railway line projects?
Description Of This Question
Ministry of Railways signed MoU with Government of Odisha for cost sharing of two new railway line projects. The Mou was signed in the presence of Union Minister for Railways Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu and Chief Minister of Odisha Naveen Patnaik. Accoding to the MoU, Odisha will bear entire land cost and 50% cost of construction of Jeyore- Nabarangpur (38) km, and 25% of total cost of Jeypore-Malkangiri(130 km) Rail Line Projects.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Top actor has been chosen as the Brand Ambassador for Arunachal Pradesh State tourism to boost tourism?
- Chief Minister portfolios held by ailing Chief Minister J. Jayalalithaa have been allocated to which minister?
- Who is the new PM of Iceland ?
- Which company has entered into a joint venture with the Saudi Prerogative Company to offer IT services in the middle eastern country?
- India’s Test Captain ViratKohli retained which position in the latest One Day International Cricket batting rankings?