- Q. - Which state government along with Ministry of Railways signed an MoU for cost sharing of Nabarangpur and Malkangiri new railway line projects?
Description Of This Question
Ministry of Railways signed MoU with Government of Odisha for cost sharing of two new railway line projects. The Mou was signed in the presence of Union Minister for Railways Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu and Chief Minister of Odisha Naveen Patnaik. Accoding to the MoU, Odisha will bear entire land cost and 50% cost of construction of Jeyore- Nabarangpur (38) km, and 25% of total cost of Jeypore-Malkangiri(130 km) Rail Line Projects.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is name of platform that delivers engaging Omni-channel experiences which would released by the Infosys?
- Who is an Indian socialite and philanthropist, and the wife of Adi Godrej, chairman of the Godrej Group died at an age of 72?
- Which city is became the first Indian city to be officially declared as one of the venues for hosting the 2017 FIFA U-17 World Cup?
- What is the name of navigation satellite has been launched by China using pulsar detectors to reveal new technologies for space mapping?
- How many Indian families are listed among the Forbes Asia’s 50 Richest Families?