- Q. - Which state became the first state in the country to implement Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) in Kerosene?
Description Of This Question
The scheme would be implemented in four identified districts of the state from 1st of October 2017. These districts are Chatra, Hazaribagh, Khunti and Jamtara. Under the DBTK Scheme, PDS would be sold at non-subsidised price, and, subsidy, as admissible, would be transferred to consumers directly into their bank accounts.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which celebrity is the World’s Highest-Paid Woman in Music for 2016 report released by Forbes?
- What is the full form of PPF ?
- Which company has entered into a joint venture with the Saudi Prerogative Company to offer IT services in the middle eastern country?
- Which state has become the 15th state to ratify the Goods and Services Tax?
- Who has been appointed as a Whole-Time Member of markets regulator SEBI by the Union Government?