- Q. - Which state became the first state in the country to implement Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) in Kerosene?
Description Of This Question
The scheme would be implemented in four identified districts of the state from 1st of October 2017. These districts are Chatra, Hazaribagh, Khunti and Jamtara. Under the DBTK Scheme, PDS would be sold at non-subsidised price, and, subsidy, as admissible, would be transferred to consumers directly into their bank accounts.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which state government’s high court has been ordered all hill stations and glaciers in the state to be declared as eco-sensitive within three months?
- President had lifted US economic sanctions on which country, terminating an emergency order that deemed the policies of the former military government a threat to US national security?
- Which date is observed as International Day for Preventing the Exploitation of the Environment in War and Armed Conflict?
- Who has been appointed as the President of Hockey India during the 41st Hockey India Executive Board meeting on November 25, 2016 in New Delhi and will replace Narinder Dhruv BatrA.
- Which Indian cricketer nominated for Arjuna Award 2016 ?