- Q. - Which sportsperson won the Japan Grandprix at Suzaka Circuit in Suzaka?
Description Of This Question
Nico Roseberg of Germany and Mercedes GP won the Japan Grandprix at Suzaka Circuit in Suzaka. Red Bull’s Max Verstappen Max Verstappen and Lewis Hamilton finished the GP with second and third respectively. While the Ferraris of Sebastian Vettel and Kimi Raikkonen finished fourth and fifth.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which prestigious award is instituted by HelpAge India has been presented on SJVN for its outstanding contribution in providing free?
- In which place, Shri J P Nadda led the yoga session at the 69th session of the WHO Regional Committee of South-East Asia Region?
- Recently Narendra Modi inaugurated the Ambedkar memorial by Maharashtra Government at King Henry’s Road in
- Which country has been certified as Malaria Free island country by World Health Organisation after Maldives?
- Name the famous Geophysicist who recently passed away in Hyderabad?