- Q. - Which sportsperson from India won the women’s singles title after beating Evgeniya Kosetskaya at the Russain Open badminton held in Vladivostok, Russia?
Description Of This Question
Ruthvika Shivani Gadde from India won the women’s singles title after beating Evgeniya Kosetskaya 21-10, 21-13 in a 26-minute at the Russain Open badminton held in Vladivostok, Russia. In the same event Indian pair N Sikki Reddy and Pranaav Chopra defeated the Russian duo of Vladimir Ivanov and Valeria Sorokina 21-17 21-19 to clinched the Mixed doubles title.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which state government’s high court has been ordered all hill stations and glaciers in the state to be declared as eco-sensitive within three months?
- How much million tonnes mil is produced in India ?
- What is the name of the seventh edition Global Sports Summit, organized by the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI)?
- Who was the founder of Titan ?
- Which Elephant researcher awarded with Chevalier de l’Ordre National du Mérite, which is one of the highest civilian recognitions of the French government?