- Q. - Which sportsperson from India won the women’s singles title after beating Evgeniya Kosetskaya at the Russain Open badminton held in Vladivostok, Russia?
Description Of This Question
Ruthvika Shivani Gadde from India won the women’s singles title after beating Evgeniya Kosetskaya 21-10, 21-13 in a 26-minute at the Russain Open badminton held in Vladivostok, Russia. In the same event Indian pair N Sikki Reddy and Pranaav Chopra defeated the Russian duo of Vladimir Ivanov and Valeria Sorokina 21-17 21-19 to clinched the Mixed doubles title.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Name the Typhoon which was the world’s strongest typhoon made landfall in east China’s Fujian Province?
- How much amount has been charged by the Supreme Court on Delhi Health Minister Satyendra Jain for the medical related issues?
- Which state government has decided to install monorail from Budge in South 24-Parganas to Ruby Connector in Kolkata at a cost of 4,216 crore rupees?
- Name the Union Territory has became the first in the country to launch ‘Human Papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination’ as a public health programme?
- Name the famous Geophysicist who recently passed away in Hyderabad?