- Q. - Which sportsperson from India won the women’s singles title after beating Evgeniya Kosetskaya at the Russain Open badminton held in Vladivostok, Russia?
Description Of This Question
Ruthvika Shivani Gadde from India won the women’s singles title after beating Evgeniya Kosetskaya 21-10, 21-13 in a 26-minute at the Russain Open badminton held in Vladivostok, Russia. In the same event Indian pair N Sikki Reddy and Pranaav Chopra defeated the Russian duo of Vladimir Ivanov and Valeria Sorokina 21-17 21-19 to clinched the Mixed doubles title.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Cisco to set up Internet of Everthing innovation centre in ______________.
- Which facility has launched by the Rajasthan High Court in Jodhpur and Jaipur?
- ब्रिक्स (ब्रिक्स ECAs) के निर्यात ऋण एजेंसियों के प्रमुखों की बैठक किस जगह में आयोजित की गयी थी?
- Who has been appointed as Chairman and CEO of Jammu and Kashmir Bank for a period of three years on October 6, 2016?
- Which Indian tennis star has bagged the Australian Open and Cincinnati Masters titles in women’s doubles for the second consecutive year?