- Q. - Which Senior National Conference leader and former MP died at his residence after prolonged illness at an age of 71?
Description Of This Question
Senior National Conference leader and former MP Mohammad Shafi Bhat died at his residence after prolonged illness. Bhat was 71 and had been suffering from illness for the past few years. He breathed his last at his Tulsibagh official residence and he was later laid to rest at his ancestral graveyard in Rajbagh locality of uptown Srinagar.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is the new scheme has been approved by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi for all Major Port Trusts and Dock Labour Board employees/workers for the years 2015-16 to 2017-18?
- Name the scheme which was inaugurated by Assam Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal at Guwahati to give training for unemployed youths?
- Recently, The Government today banned duty – free import of capital goods for power generation and transmission projects under the EPCG Scheme. EPCG stands for ?
- Archaeologists from India has planned to use which instrument to sample the earth’s surface?
- The First ever three day long Global Conference to Strengthen Arbitration and Enforcement in India was held in which place?