- Q. - Which scheme is launched by the Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar for the students passing Class 12th exam on Oct 2, 2016?
Description Of This Question
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar launched Student credit card scheme for the students passing Class 12th exam on Oct 2, 2016. It will fecilaitate to get an interest free loan of Rs four lakh for pursuing higher studies.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which organization has appointed its first adviser undertook with promoting the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) issues its development work?
- United Nations General Assembly committee voted to launch negotiations on a new treaty banning which cause despite strong opposition?
- Who has been selected for the 2015 National Humanities Medal by United President Barack Obama?
- Which country’s boxing council has been inducted into the World Boxing Organisation with voting rights in the WBO’s annual convention at Puerto Rico?
- World’s oldest Cricketer represented South Africa has passed away in Bloemfontein at the age of 97 years. Who is he?