- Q. - Which report has been released by the World Health Organisation (WHO) to prevent, detect and treat the disease if they are to meet global targets?
Description Of This Question
The new Global Tuberculosis Report 2016 released by the World Health Organisation. New data published by WHO in its 2016 “Global Tuberculosis Report” show that countries need to move much faster to prevent, detect, and treat the disease if they are to meet global targets. World Health Organisation updated the estimate of incidence – that is, the number of new tuberculosis cases in a year – from 1.7 million cases to 2.8 million in 2015.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Verge e mail provided by which company?
- Who has been appointed as the Brand Ambassador of Tasmania to led trade mission to the subcontinent that will explore export opportunities?
- According to the Legatum Prosperity Index 2015, which country ranked at No.1 position ?
- Who has been appointed as new chief executive officer of Aditya Birla food and grocery retail?
- Infosys signs multi-year agreement with ?