- Q. - Which Public sector undertaking has announced a start up scheme with a corpus amount of Rs. 30 crore?
Description Of This Question
Indian Oil Corporation (IOC) has announced a start-up scheme with a corpus amount of Rs.30 crore. Start-up scheme will promote collaborative research, develop an innovative ecosystem, nurture entrepreneurship, boost start-ups with rural orientation and open up avenues for young employees of IOC to launch start-up projects.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Indian field hockey player led the Indian men’s hockey team defeated Pakistan 3-2 in the final of the 4th Asian Champions Trophy at the Wisma Belia Hockey Stadium in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia?
- Which Senior National Conference leader and former MP died at his residence after prolonged illness at an age of 71?
- The Union Govt has given nod for setting up India’s first personal rapid transit (Metrino Pod) network for
- Which state has become the first in the India to conduct e-auction of minor mineral?
- What is the name of Indian National Award winning documentary has won the first prize in the Documentary Film category at the sixth CAM International Film Festival?