- Q. - Which Prime Minister would arrive in New Delhi by three-day visit to India for discussing issues of mutual interest?
Description Of This Question
Sri Lanka Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe would arrive in New Delhi for a three-day visit to India.During his stay, he would meet Prime Minister Narendra Modi and discuss issues of mutual interest. They had decided to conclude an enhanced bilateral economic partnership by the end of this year to allow the free flow of services between the two nations.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who won the 83rd Senior National Snooker Championship?
- What is the name of last king of Rwanda who ruled the east African nation died at an age of 80?
- Which team has won the Inaugural Day/night Duleep Trophy tournament in Greater Noida?
- Ministry of HUPA and Common Services Centre e-Governance Services India Limited of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology signed an (MoU) for enabling online submission of applications under which scheme?
- Which limited has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the University of Houston (USA) in presence of Dharmendra Pradhan, Minister of State (I/C), Petroleum & Natural Gas?