- Q. - Which person along with Bengt Holmstrom were awarded the 2016 Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Science?
Description Of This Question
Oliver Hart and Bengt Holmstrom were awarded the 2016 Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Science for their work on improving the design of contracts, the deals that bind together employers and their workers, or companies and their customers. Oliver Simon D’Arcy Hart is a British-born American economist and the Andrew E. Furer Professor of Economics at Harvard University.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is name of operation launched by Indian Army identifies areas and provides students with free coaching and make them participate in extra-curricular activities?
- Which edition of Air Force Day is celebrated at the Hindon Air Base in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh on October 8th 2016?
- Which festival would be held at the village in Dausa district, Rajsthan to promote rural tourism in the area for two days?
- What is the position of India among countries with the highest increase in their contribution to high-quality scientific research?
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance has signed agreement with which bank to sell its insurance products through the bank branches?