- Q. - Which person along with Bengt Holmstrom were awarded the 2016 Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Science?
Description Of This Question
Oliver Hart and Bengt Holmstrom were awarded the 2016 Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Science for their work on improving the design of contracts, the deals that bind together employers and their workers, or companies and their customers. Oliver Simon D’Arcy Hart is a British-born American economist and the Andrew E. Furer Professor of Economics at Harvard University.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Are we building the right product? This statement refers to
- Second BRICS Communication Ministers meeting was hosted by which country?
- Name the high-speed, intelligent unmanned sea vessel has been developed by China which could be used for a host of applications including submarine detection?
- The Indian Wushu team won four silver and five bronze medals in which championship held in Taoyuan, Taiwan?
- President had lifted US economic sanctions on which country, terminating an emergency order that deemed the policies of the former military government a threat to US national security?