- Q. - Which Organization raised projections for India’s economic growth by 0.2 percentage points to 7.6 per cent for 2016-17 and 2017-18?
Description Of This Question
The projections came in at a time when the Fund said global economic growth would be subdued this year, following a slowdown in the US and Britain’s vote to exit the European Union.The projections came at a time when it retained global economic growth at 3.1 per cent for 2016 and 3.4 per cent for 2017.
Related Topics & Questions:
- अटलांटिक तट के साथ फ्लोरिडा मारा और बारिश के साथ राज्य में भीग और तेज हवाओं के रूप में समुद्र तट पर लहरों को धक्का दे दिया नाम किसने दिया?
- Which Government has allocated 40.68 hectare land in Hingloi to Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) for LIGO India Project?
- On which date National Deworming Day observed ?
- Who has been concurrently accredited as the Ambassador of India to the Republic of Guinea, with residence in Abidjan?
- Which chief minister has announced the increasing motherhood leave period for women government employees from six to nine months ?