- Q. - Which Organization raised projections for India’s economic growth by 0.2 percentage points to 7.6 per cent for 2016-17 and 2017-18?
Description Of This Question
The projections came in at a time when the Fund said global economic growth would be subdued this year, following a slowdown in the US and Britain’s vote to exit the European Union.The projections came at a time when it retained global economic growth at 3.1 per cent for 2016 and 3.4 per cent for 2017.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is the name of Former president of the National Indian Congress and husband of Mahatma Gandhi’s granddaughter passed away at an age of 83?
- What is the current Repo Rate?
- What is the name of 18 year old girl who was trafficked from the remote islands of Sundarbans in West Bengal and has been invited twice to speak at the United Nations?
- What is the position of India which is stated by Union Minister for Steel Birender Singh would become the biggest steel manufacturer in the world by year-end currently?
- How much amount imposed fine for Reliance Industries Ltd. and its partners BP and Niko for pumping out of gas to Godavari and Krishna river?