- Q. - Which organisation had asserted that adoption of GST (Goods and Services) tax recently would boost India’s medium-term growth?
Description Of This Question
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) had asserted that adoption of GST (Goods and Services) tax would boost India’s medium-term growth. India’s strong reform push in 2016 was welcome and should continue quickly. Adoption of the goods and services tax is self -contained to boost India’s medium-term growth was announced by the IMF in its latest Asia Pacific regional economic update.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Name the company introduced the world’s first self driving cars on the road in the steel city, Pittsburgh, USA?
- What is the name of India Sanitation Conference inaugurated by the PM Narendra Modi under Swachh Bharat mission?
- The Union Ministry of Road Transport & Highways has made it mandatory for all automobile manufacturers to provide emission and noise pollution details for every vehicle they produce by which month as a deadline?
- What is the new scheme has been approved by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi for all Major Port Trusts and Dock Labour Board employees/workers for the years 2015-16 to 2017-18?
- Finance Commission was founded in ?