- Q. - Which organisation had asserted that adoption of GST (Goods and Services) tax recently would boost India’s medium-term growth?
Description Of This Question
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) had asserted that adoption of GST (Goods and Services) tax would boost India’s medium-term growth. India’s strong reform push in 2016 was welcome and should continue quickly. Adoption of the goods and services tax is self -contained to boost India’s medium-term growth was announced by the IMF in its latest Asia Pacific regional economic update.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which festival was respected for the first time at the United Nations, with the world body’s imposing headquarters in New York?
- ‘Sofia’ is the capital of ?
- Which company has associated with Archaelogical Survey of India (ASI) for 360 degree virtual tour of 280-odd monuments across the country?
- World Consumer Rights Day (WCRD) is being observed on _____________.
- Which lab has been inaugurated by M. Rajeevan, Secretary to the Ministry of Earth Sciences at Himansh in the Spiti Valley on October 10, 2016?