- Q. - Which organisation had asserted that adoption of GST (Goods and Services) tax recently would boost India’s medium-term growth?
Description Of This Question
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) had asserted that adoption of GST (Goods and Services) tax would boost India’s medium-term growth. India’s strong reform push in 2016 was welcome and should continue quickly. Adoption of the goods and services tax is self -contained to boost India’s medium-term growth was announced by the IMF in its latest Asia Pacific regional economic update.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is the currency of ‘Austria’?
- Who is the COO of the ITC Ltd ?
- निम्न में से भारतीय संविधान किसका सर्वाधिक ऋणी है?
- Which University along with FieldFresh Foods, a joint venture between Bharti Enterprises & Del Monte Pacific Limited have signed a MoU to carry out a corn productivity research programme?
- जहांगीर के दरबार में ईस्ट इण्डिया का प्रतिनिधि बनकर सबसे पहले कौन आया?