- Q. - Which organisation had asserted that adoption of GST (Goods and Services) tax recently would boost India’s medium-term growth?
Description Of This Question
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) had asserted that adoption of GST (Goods and Services) tax would boost India’s medium-term growth. India’s strong reform push in 2016 was welcome and should continue quickly. Adoption of the goods and services tax is self -contained to boost India’s medium-term growth was announced by the IMF in its latest Asia Pacific regional economic update.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Name the Indians has been conferred with Ramon Magsaysay Award for 2016 in Manila, Phillipines for their contributions on Music and campaigner for eradication of manual scavenging respectively?
- Which state government has decided to install monorail from Budge in South 24-Parganas to Ruby Connector in Kolkata at a cost of 4,216 crore rupees?
- Which date is observed as The International Day for the Eradication of Poverty every year?
- What is the minimum wage fixed for unskilled agricultural labour in C-class towns in central sphere by the Union Government?
- What is the position of India which is stated by Union Minister for Steel Birender Singh would become the biggest steel manufacturer in the world by year-end currently?