- Q. - Which legendary Oscar-winning Polish film director whose movies defied communist-era censors died at the age of 90?
Description Of This Question
A legend in the world of cinema, Polish film director Andrzej Wajda had died aged 90, leaving behind an opus of acclaimed films inspired by his country’s turbulent history. Polish media broke the news, which was also confirmed to AFP by a family friend who did not wish to be named.
Related Topics & Questions:
- अंग्रेज पुलिस अफसर कैप्टन सांडर्स किस क्रान्तिकारी की गोली से मारा गया था?
- Which place is recently added in conservation reserve for the uniqueness over 140 birds varieties?
- Ministry of HUPA and Common Services Centre e-Governance Services India Limited of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology signed an (MoU) for enabling online submission of applications under which scheme?
- The First Solo woman to ride across the Mana Pass in ?
- ‘Parippida Mission’ has been launched by which state government to ensure housing for all ?