- Q. - Which legendary Oscar-winning Polish film director whose movies defied communist-era censors died at the age of 90?
Description Of This Question
A legend in the world of cinema, Polish film director Andrzej Wajda had died aged 90, leaving behind an opus of acclaimed films inspired by his country’s turbulent history. Polish media broke the news, which was also confirmed to AFP by a family friend who did not wish to be named.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which date is observed as The International Day for the Eradication of Poverty every year?
- India Successfully test-fires Surface-to-Air Missile named :
- Which date is celebrated as World Maritime days to focus on the importance of shipping safety, maritime security and the marine environment?
- The International Day of Charity is being observed on which date annually to promote charitable efforts made to alleviate poverty across the world?
- किस विजय की स्मृति में अकबर ने बुलन्द दरवाजा का निर्माण करवाया था?