- Q. - Which legendary Oscar-winning Polish film director whose movies defied communist-era censors died at the age of 90?
Description Of This Question
A legend in the world of cinema, Polish film director Andrzej Wajda had died aged 90, leaving behind an opus of acclaimed films inspired by his country’s turbulent history. Polish media broke the news, which was also confirmed to AFP by a family friend who did not wish to be named.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which two states have become the first States in the country to become declared Open Defecation Free (ODF) ?
- BCC in the internet refer to
- Which Indian cricketer nominated for Arjuna Award 2016 ?
- Who becomes first African footballer to win PFA Player of the Year ?
- Who won the 83rd Senior National Snooker Championship?