- Q. - Which legendary Oscar-winning Polish film director whose movies defied communist-era censors died at the age of 90?
Description Of This Question
A legend in the world of cinema, Polish film director Andrzej Wajda had died aged 90, leaving behind an opus of acclaimed films inspired by his country’s turbulent history. Polish media broke the news, which was also confirmed to AFP by a family friend who did not wish to be named.
Related Topics & Questions:
- भारत के किस शहर को आधिकारिक तौर पर 2017 फीफा अंडर -17 विश्व कप की मेजबानी के लिए आयोजन स्थलों में से एक विशेष शहर के रूप में घोषित करने के लिए बनाया गया है?
- What is the name of navigation satellite has been launched by China using pulsar detectors to reveal new technologies for space mapping?
- Which women’s team bagged their first gold medal at the 5th Asian Beach Games was held in Danang, Vietnam?
- Who has been appointed as an Additional Director (Non Executive) of Yes Bank with effect from March 05, 2016?
- What is the name of urologist was elected as the new President of the North Zone of Urology Society of India (NZUSI) on October 18, 2016 at the conclusion of a three-day annual conference?