- Q. - Which legendary Oscar-winning Polish film director whose movies defied communist-era censors died at the age of 90?
Description Of This Question
A legend in the world of cinema, Polish film director Andrzej Wajda had died aged 90, leaving behind an opus of acclaimed films inspired by his country’s turbulent history. Polish media broke the news, which was also confirmed to AFP by a family friend who did not wish to be named.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Name the new yojana has been launched by Minister of State (I/C) for Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Shri Rajiv Pratap Rudy?
- What is the name of Veteran journalist and writer who passed away recently ?
- The 5th edition of IEF-IGU Ministerial Gas Forum to be held in which city on 6 December 2016 ?
- Which Prime Minister would arrive in New Delhi by three-day visit to India for discussing issues of mutual interest?
- Which e-commerce company has introduced “wallet on delivery”?