- Q. - Which Laboratory’s scientists have developed a novel way of producing electricity from water at room temperature without using any power or chemicals?
Description Of This Question
Scientists from Delhi’s National Physical Laboratory (NPL) have developed a novel way of producing electricity from water at room temperature without using any power or chemicals. A team led by Dr. R.K. Kotnala used nanoporous magnesium ferrite to split water into hydronium (H3O) and hydroxide (OH) ions and used silver and zinc as electrodes to make a cell that produces electricity.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which state has launched a new housing policy by renovating over 10,000 old or dilapidated buildings from the suburbs?
- Which festival would be held at the village in Dausa district, Rajsthan to promote rural tourism in the area for two days?
- In which place, A two-day international conference on empowering handloom and Khadi was held?
- Which organisation has launched the skill development digital platform “UNO Learn” to offer skill development courses from industry experts and universities?
- Name the new yojana has been launched by Minister of State (I/C) for Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Shri Rajiv Pratap Rudy?