- Q. - Which Laboratory’s scientists have developed a novel way of producing electricity from water at room temperature without using any power or chemicals?
Description Of This Question
Scientists from Delhi’s National Physical Laboratory (NPL) have developed a novel way of producing electricity from water at room temperature without using any power or chemicals. A team led by Dr. R.K. Kotnala used nanoporous magnesium ferrite to split water into hydronium (H3O) and hydroxide (OH) ions and used silver and zinc as electrodes to make a cell that produces electricity.
Related Topics & Questions:
- किस विदेशी बैंक नें उबेर के साथ एक टाई-अप के तहत छह देशों में अपने क्रेडिट कार्ड धारकों से कैब जयजयकार के लिए 25 प्रतिशत तक का नकद-वापस मिलने की घोषणा की?
- Who has been appointed as Regional Representative for SAARC countries by The World Free Zones Orgànisation (World FZO)?
- Seventh Session of the Conference of Parties (COP7) to WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control (FCTC) kicked off in which country?
- What is the deadline for Union Power Ministry to achieve 100% electrification for all in India?
- Which foreign based bank announced a tie-up with Uber under which its credit cardholders across six countries would get a cash-back of up to 25 per cent for hailing cabs from the app?