- Q. - Which Laboratory’s scientists have developed a novel way of producing electricity from water at room temperature without using any power or chemicals?
Description Of This Question
Scientists from Delhi’s National Physical Laboratory (NPL) have developed a novel way of producing electricity from water at room temperature without using any power or chemicals. A team led by Dr. R.K. Kotnala used nanoporous magnesium ferrite to split water into hydronium (H3O) and hydroxide (OH) ions and used silver and zinc as electrodes to make a cell that produces electricity.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Seventh Session of the Conference of Parties (COP7) to WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control (FCTC) kicked off in which country?
- Recently, who has been announced as captain of IPL team ‘Gujarat Lions”?
- Who has been appointed as the chairman of IDSA ?
- United Nations has suspended _______________ as Goodwill Ambassador of the organization.
- On November 26, 2016, Bangladesh announced to honour ____ members of Indian Army who were martyred during the Bangladesh Liberation War.