- Q. - Which lab has been inaugurated by M. Rajeevan, Secretary to the Ministry of Earth Sciences at Himansh in the Spiti Valley on October 10, 2016?
Description Of This Question
The glaciological research lab inaugurated by M. Rajeevan, Secretary to the Ministry of Earth Sciences at Himansh in the Spiti Valley on October 10, 2016. It was located at an altitude of nearly 13,500 feet. It was established by the National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research (NCAOR), has automatic weather stations, ground penetrating radars, geodetic GPS systems and other sophisticated facilities to study glaciers and their discharge.
Related Topics & Questions:
- मानसिक स्वास्थ्य वर्ल्ड फेडरेशन (WFMH) ने विश्व मानसिक स्वास्थ्य दिवस मनाने की घोषणा कब की ?
- What are the following statements is true about services launched recently as per Budget Announcements 2016-17?
- Who won the silver medal at the Asian/Oceania Qualifying Tournament ?
- Which country has once again blocked India’s effort to join NSG in a meeting in Seoul on November 4 2016?
- Who has presented the Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam IGNITE Awards to the winners of IGNITE competition, organized by the National Innovation Foundation (NIF) at Rashtrapati Bhavan?