- Q. - Which lab has been inaugurated by M. Rajeevan, Secretary to the Ministry of Earth Sciences at Himansh in the Spiti Valley on October 10, 2016?
Description Of This Question
The glaciological research lab inaugurated by M. Rajeevan, Secretary to the Ministry of Earth Sciences at Himansh in the Spiti Valley on October 10, 2016. It was located at an altitude of nearly 13,500 feet. It was established by the National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research (NCAOR), has automatic weather stations, ground penetrating radars, geodetic GPS systems and other sophisticated facilities to study glaciers and their discharge.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Israel National Security Council has signed an agreement with which country undersecretary of state for Political affairs for development of anti-missile defense systems?
- What is the position of India is expected to become the largest coal producer and US by 2020 according to BMI research?
- Which Indian cricketer to become Rio Olympic goodwill ambassador for India ?
- ‘Global Rajasthan Agritech Meet (GRAM)’ was organized in which city?
- Which facility has launched by the Rajasthan High Court in Jodhpur and Jaipur?