- Q. - Which lab has been inaugurated by M. Rajeevan, Secretary to the Ministry of Earth Sciences at Himansh in the Spiti Valley on October 10, 2016?
Description Of This Question
The glaciological research lab inaugurated by M. Rajeevan, Secretary to the Ministry of Earth Sciences at Himansh in the Spiti Valley on October 10, 2016. It was located at an altitude of nearly 13,500 feet. It was established by the National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research (NCAOR), has automatic weather stations, ground penetrating radars, geodetic GPS systems and other sophisticated facilities to study glaciers and their discharge.
Related Topics & Questions:
- India’s ODI against which country at Dharamshala is the team’s 900th making it the world first side to achieve a milestone?
- Name the former Indian cricketer has been made as a brand ambassador for the second T20 World Cup for the Blind categories?
- अन्तर्राष्ट्रीय तिथि रेखा के सम्बन्ध में निम्न में से कौन सा कथन असत्य है –
- 30 करोड़ सार्वजनिक क्षेत्र के उपक्रम रुपये कोष राशि के साथ एक योजना को शुरू करने की घोषणा किसने की?
- Who has been selected for the prestigious ‘Bharat Ratna Pandit Bhimsen Joshi Classical Music Award for 2015 – 2016?