- Q. - Which lab has been inaugurated by M. Rajeevan, Secretary to the Ministry of Earth Sciences at Himansh in the Spiti Valley on October 10, 2016?
Description Of This Question
The glaciological research lab inaugurated by M. Rajeevan, Secretary to the Ministry of Earth Sciences at Himansh in the Spiti Valley on October 10, 2016. It was located at an altitude of nearly 13,500 feet. It was established by the National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research (NCAOR), has automatic weather stations, ground penetrating radars, geodetic GPS systems and other sophisticated facilities to study glaciers and their discharge.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which facility has launched by the Rajasthan High Court in Jodhpur and Jaipur?
- चल सम्पत्ति है –
- Which Bollywood celebrity received the ‘Outstanding Celebrity Woman of the Year’ award while featuring among Outlook Business’ 19 outstanding women?
- Who among the following won the award “Central Bank Governor of the year, Asia 2015”?
- Which date is observed as World Post day every year all over the world by commemorating the date for the establishment of Universal Postal Union (UPU) in 1874 in Bern, Switzerland?