- Q. - Which Financial Services Company rolled out Selfie Pay app for the use of facial biometrics for payment authentication?
Description Of This Question
Financial services company Master Card rolled out Selfie Pay app in Europe. This app will use facial biometrics for payment authentication. It will supports both selfies and fingerprint biometrics, offering users a choice of authenticating a mobile payment at the point of purchase.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which board had been reconstituted with P S Raghavan, former Ambassador to Russia, as its head?
- Which movement is initiated by the Puducherry Lt Governor Kiran Bedi as a part of Swachh Bharatand Swachh Puducherry initiative at Seliamedu village in Bahoor?
- The currency of Canada is ?
- इसरो (ISRO) का मुख्य कार्यालय कहाँ पर स्थित है?
- Which magnificent species could finally get some protection with the IUCN is all set to declare it a ‘critically endangered’ species?