- Q. - Which Financial Services Company rolled out Selfie Pay app for the use of facial biometrics for payment authentication?
Description Of This Question
Financial services company Master Card rolled out Selfie Pay app in Europe. This app will use facial biometrics for payment authentication. It will supports both selfies and fingerprint biometrics, offering users a choice of authenticating a mobile payment at the point of purchase.
Related Topics & Questions:
- In which place, Shri J P Nadda led the yoga session at the 69th session of the WHO Regional Committee of South-East Asia Region?
- Who becomes first African footballer to win PFA Player of the Year ?
- Who became the first woman to took over charge as the head of Indian Cost Accounts Service (ICOAS)?
- Which Former Formula One driver Mark Webber would retire from professional racing at the end of the world endurance season in Bahrain in November?
- The Supreme Court stayed the Commercial release of the genetically modified variety of which Vegetable till October 2017?