- Q. - Which country has suspended cooperation with the UNESCO, a day after the U.N. cultural agency adopted a draft resolution on the Temple Mount and Western Wall?
Description Of This Question
Israel suspended cooperation with the UNESCO, a day after the U.N. cultural agency adopted a draft resolution on the Temple Mount and Western Wall. As per the document posted on UNESCO’s website, the holy sites will be referred to by their Arabic name, Haram esh-Sharif, while the Hebrew terms will only appear in quotation marks in UN references.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who won the Men’s Singles title of the Syed Modi International Grand Prix Gold Badminton Championships recently?
- Which State Government has announced a three tier air treatment system to deal with rising air pollution in City?
- In which place, The 18th edition of World Congress of Criminology would be held in India from December 15-19?
- राष्ट्रीय चिह्न में ‘सत्यमेव जयते’ कहाँ पर अंकित है?
- 51st Annual Conference of Directors General and Inspectors General of Police 2016 that was inaugurated on 26 November by P.M Modi was held in which city ?