- Q. - Which country has successfully launched a spacecraft carrying two astronauts, in its longest-ever manned space mission?
Description Of This Question
China successfully launched a spacecraft carrying two astronauts, in its longest-ever manned space mission.the longest manned mission in its space program to date.It will dock with the Tiangong 2 space station precursor facility within two days.This team would later join its experimental space lab orbiting the Earth as the country moved a step closer to establish its permanent space station by 2022. The manned spacecraft Shenzhou-11, carrying two astronauts who will remain in space for 33 days,
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which two states have become the first States in the country to become declared Open Defecation Free (ODF) ?
- With which country India has inked an agreement on trade and commerce?
- The three day Buddha Mahotsava celebration kicked off in which state on November 4 2016 that was organised by the District Administration of West Kameng?
- किस देश के प्रधानमंत्री पाँच दिन व्यापार और निवेश सहित क्षेत्रों की एक श्रेणी में द्विपक्षीय संबंधों को मजबूत बनाने के उद्देश्य से लिए भारत के दौरे में आये थे?
- Which Australian Test bowler, cricket commentator and media personality who died recently?