- Q. - Which company have developed the the first technology that recognises the words in a conversation as well as humans do?
Description Of This Question
Microsoft have developed the first technology that recognises the words in a conversation as well as humans do.A team of researchers and engineers in Microsoft Artificial Intelligence and Research created a speech recognition system that makes the same or fewer errors than professional transcriptionists.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which corporate has won the prestigious Golden Peacock Award for Corporate Governance for this year?
- What is the name of volcano more than 1,100 people evacuated as 2,000-metre column of ash spews from Mount Barujari in Lombok Island?
- In which state the Salt Tolerant Plant Garden has been inaugurated by Mauritius President?
- Recently, Zimbabwe’s President on 5 February, 2016 declared a state of disaster in rural parts of the country hit by a drought. Who is the President of Zimbabwe?
- What is the currency of Cyprus?