- Q. - Which company has won The Sustainable Manufacturing of Make in India Award at the Make in India Awards 2016?
Description Of This Question
The Sustainable Manufacturing of Make in India Award won by Tata Steel at the Make in India Awards 2016. The award was received by T V Narendran, Managing Director of Tata Steel India from the Union Minister for Steel, MrBirendra Singh in New Delhi on October 19 2016.
Related Topics & Questions:
- ‘Global Rajasthan Agritech Meet (GRAM)’ was organized in which city?
- Which state to launch country’s first indigenous olive oil brand after by eight years of harnessing olive saplings brought from Israel?
- Which Senior National Conference leader and former MP died at his residence after prolonged illness at an age of 71?
- Recently, India signed an agreement for visa – free travel for diplomatic passport holders with which among the following countries?
- Who has clinched the gold medal at the inaugural Asian billiards 2016, defeating Aung Htay (Myanmar) in the final of the billiards?