- Q. - Which company has won The Sustainable Manufacturing of Make in India Award at the Make in India Awards 2016?
Description Of This Question
The Sustainable Manufacturing of Make in India Award won by Tata Steel at the Make in India Awards 2016. The award was received by T V Narendran, Managing Director of Tata Steel India from the Union Minister for Steel, MrBirendra Singh in New Delhi on October 19 2016.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which corporate has won the prestigious Golden Peacock Award for Corporate Governance for this year?
- Which Tennis player defeated Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov clinched the men’s title of the China Open 2016?
- Which state became the first state in the country to implement Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) in Kerosene?
- World Consumer Rights Day (WCRD) is being observed on _____________.
- भारत पर आक्रमण करने वाला प्रथम मुसलमान आक्रमणकारी कौन था?