- Q. - Which Boxing Hall of Famer died in Los Angeles at an age of 60 who is popularly known as ‘The Hawk’?
Description Of This Question
Boxing Hall of Famer Aaron Pryor died in Los Angels. He was 60. Pryor was known as ‘The Hawk‘. He built a 39-1 record with 35 knockouts during a career. His biggest moments in the ring were his two junior welterweight victories over Arguello. His first bout against Arguello is still considered one of the greatest fights in boxing history.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Indian cricketer nominated for Khel Ratna 2016 ?
- What is the name of yojana launched by Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik by marking birth centenary of legendary Biju Patnaik?
- The 3rd Edition Of Taj Literature Festival to begin in ?
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has commissioned another 660 MW coal-based supercritical thermal power unit in which state?
- What is the name of stealth fighter is unveiled in public by the China government?