- Q. - Which board has proposed a ban on unauthorised trading tips through social media platforms like SMS, WhatsApp and Facebook?
Description Of This Question
The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has proposed a ban on unauthorised trading tips through social media platforms like SMS, WhatsApp and Facebook. SEBI also proposed to curb unsolicited investment advice through electronic and broadcasting media platforms and a detailed advertisement code for those providing such advice.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who won the 83rd Senior National Snooker Championship?
- Who is the author of the book titled “Modi’s Midas Touch in Foreign Policy” ?
- Who won British mathematician of 2016 Abel Prize ?
- In which place, A two-day international conference on empowering handloom and Khadi was held?
- Who launched ‘Hunter Fraud Score’, a new scoring mechanism that measures the probability of fraud in a credit application across banking and insurance industries.