- Q. - Which board has proposed a ban on unauthorised trading tips through social media platforms like SMS, WhatsApp and Facebook?
Description Of This Question
The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has proposed a ban on unauthorised trading tips through social media platforms like SMS, WhatsApp and Facebook. SEBI also proposed to curb unsolicited investment advice through electronic and broadcasting media platforms and a detailed advertisement code for those providing such advice.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which telescope has detected Great Balls of Fire (GBF), a mysterious super-hot blobs of gas seen near a dying star?
- India’s ODI against which country at Dharamshala is the team’s 900th making it the world first side to achieve a milestone?
- Which US based job portal has signed an agreement with Ministry of Human Resource Development to create more job opportunities in India?
- Who becomes first African footballer to win PFA Player of the Year ?
- FERA has been replaced with Foreign Exchange Management Act FEMA. What is FERA